Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Mr Sparkle
9,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
anyone tried the clay cloth/mitts from china?* EDIT ITS HERE *

i fancy trying a clay mitt , but im a little put off by the prices

having a quick look around they seem to available for $14-15 posted so roughly a tenner

wondered if anyone had took a chance on one?

·
The Jokes Man
2,276 Posts
I've got "an expensive" one, and would be interested in seeing if the "knock off's" :rolleyes: from China are up to the job, the few bits of Chinese clay I've bought, have been comparable to the more expensive stuff in my opinion!! :)

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
I've got "an expensive" one, and would be interested in seeing if the "knock off's" :rolleyes: from China are up to the job, the few bits of Chinese clay I've bought, have been comparable to the more expensive stuff in my opinion!! :)
Where did your "expensive" one come from exactly? I bet China! :lol:

·
Mr Sparkle
9,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not being funny, but....how do you know it's rubbish....you don't even know which one he's buying, there's more than one outlet from China.
yeah they did have a few to choose from lol

i guess in fairness the uk sellers may have done some leg work testing several to find a acceptable quality one to warrent the price differance

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I have spoke to a few manufactures of the clay towels and yes Quality does differ a lot depending how much you want to pay take the rubber quality on the towel pic in this thread then take a look at one of stangs or close up of polished bliss speedy one. I am not saying you cant get them cheaper but its finding the right ones.

·
Registered
930 Posts
I have spoke to a few manufactures of the clay towels and yes Quality does differ a lot depending how much you want to pay take the rubber quality on the towel pic in this thread then take a look at one of stangs or close up of polished bliss speedy one. I am not saying you cant get them cheaper but its finding the right ones.
Yes I totally agree with you there but as a student I'd rather go for the one that is 1/4 of the price.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Yes I totally agree with you there but as a student I'd rather go for the one that is 1/4 of the price.
I agree if its a good copy trouble is through life sometimes I have found to my own cost buy cheap buy twice you never know one you have got might work well and remove contamination same as others and last 40 cars until you try these things you never know. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 162 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.