Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above please guys, need a two year old new to me car correcting and wondered if anyone had any feedback about MCWS?

If not any suggestions for a good detailer in the Sussex area would be appreciated!

Many thanks :)

·
Registered
8,706 Posts
Without naming names there are people prepared to do what they might call a "correction" in one day not possible.Those that charge their so called cheap prices aren't living in the real world but in a cloud cuckoo land.
It takes the best part of 60/70 hrs or more to preform a correction, based on say for an example £10 p/hr the minimum it would cost somebody to have the work done would be £600 anybody who says otherwise is a bloody genius or talking out their ar$e. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Thanks matey, not a great deal nearby to me. A local detailer not on the list has quoted me £240 for a full correction on my mini over two days, I didnt think that price was too bad
I've had a fair few travel up to me from your neck of the woods, but for correction (and even then that's a very open ended definition!) you'd be looking at around double. But then I'm fully insured for starters...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.