Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought from Costco couple of years back and its been sterling in that time but jack seized then stopped lifting this evening whilst putting on the winter clogs.

So I either look to try and repair (all be it the jack looks like it doesn't come to bits very easily) or I establish whether or not I can get it replaced at Costco.

Not sure how long the warranty is? Anyone got an idea? I have heard about Costco's "legendary" customer service / replacement but is this USA only?

Cheers - clutching at straws a little but expected the jack to last longer than 2 years at a £100 price point and light domestic use :(

·
Registered
167 Posts
Costco may refund you as a gesture of goodwill even if the warrantee is expired. reiterate the jack only had light domestic use and that you have never had quality issues with Costco purchased products previously. Bring the Credit card you used when purchased when attempting to return. Good luck!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hats off to Costco - phoned them this morning and they will refund allowing me to buy another. Pity its more expensive now of course but its better than having to purchase outright.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Hats off to Costco - phoned them this morning and they will refund allowing me to buy another. Pity its more expensive now of course but its better than having to purchase outright.
That's good news chap , that's good of them and like you say not ideal with the cost increase but its the next best thing I reckon :thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.