Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend had basically seen what i had done to mine and my Dads cars, (and also a few other people whose cars i have detailed) and booked his VXR in for the full works as it was in such a state! Pictures are befores, a couple of during but mostly once finished...
Procedure was x3 washes, clay, polish and wax.
Links to Dads detail! http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=316047

Ok so basically this is how it arrived!

It was then washed 3 times and followed by a good ol' clay... f which revealed many more tiny increments! Wheels were first treated with Wax Tech fall out which loosened much of the tough grime and then it was just a case of sitting with warm soapy water the really get them shin and back to white!

The entire car was then treated to AMD glaze, G-Techniq G1 on the glass, Meguiars Endurance Tyre Gel, and to finish, a coat of DoDo Juice diamond white! I am very pleased with the way turned out!

Cheers!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nice turnaround bud. A friend of mine used to have one of these and loved the sound. Hated helping him clean the wheels though as they are a right pain in the backside
Yeh they do sound awesome! Pops all the time!! And yeh the wheels took me ages; couldn't get them 100% perfect though due to curbing and tar splodges which would not move whatsoever!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.