Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent today giving my A4 its winter prep.
All the usual safe wash procedures carried out followed by tardis, wolfs decon gel and clay bar.
Treated the paintwork to the werkstat carnauba kit. Glass cleaned with auto finesse crystal with nanolex glass ultra on windscreen. Wheels were cleaned then prepped with werkstat prime strong and sealed with SV Autobahn, tyres dressed with SV Pneu glossy.

·
Registered
765 Posts
That looks great :thumb: Misano Red?

I've been considering the Werkstat carnuba kit for my yellow S4 as it's said to bring these kinds of colours up well. Certainly looks like it from your shots.

Is it easy enough to use? I have little time for looking after my car so a quick top up with Glos or maybe Jett & Glos when I can sounds appealing.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That looks great :thumb: Misano Red?

I've been considering the Werkstat carnuba kit for my yellow S4 as it's said to bring these kinds of colours up well. Certainly looks like it from your shots.

Is it easy enough to use? I have little time for looking after my car so a quick top up with Glos or maybe Jett & Glos when I can sounds appealing.
Brilliant red.
It is easy enough to use as long as the paintwork is cool. The prime can be a pain to remove if you apply too much but a quick mist and wipe of glos easily removes any excess.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.