2002 (on 51 reg) 225 6 speed manual Quattro Audi TT
Denim Blue (original paint)
Just about to touch 66,700 miles
FSH
Lots and lots of paperwork and old tax discs
Two Keys
Just had 6 months tax end of September
Currently MOT'd I think this runs out Februrary 2014
Excellent condition. Detailed by myself, (Offset Detailing) and maintained by my father (mechanic).
Full spare wheel and tools - unused
4 previous owners

TT has been shown with Meguiars and Auto Finesse across the UK. This is probably one of the best examples of the Mk1 TT I've seen. I've owned this for about 2 years and bought this locally after travelling miles to find a decent example. I detailed this car top to bottom and the finish of the original paint and trim inside really looks superb.

Exterior
FK Coilovers
3 piece polish billet Carline CM6 wheels - 9x17 up front and 10x17 out back with FK spacers
Kumho Escetas in excellent condition - 205/40R17 all round with stretch
Hidden custom straight pipe from the cat back
Smoothed rear exhaust valance in carbon by Paul Brown C6 Carbon (in my opinion the best in the carbon skinning business)
Genuine USA Spec front number plate infill
Modified inner arches (no rubbing at all)
TT Fuel flap in carbon by Paul Brown C6 Carbon

Engine
225 BAM engine. Standard crackle black panels/covers, with WAK air box mod and Pipercross panel filter.

Interior
997 GT3 RS genuine Carbon fibre reclining seats in black leather
300mm Momo Team steering wheel and boss (shows airbag and steering wheel sensor on dash but drives perfectly fine, I have no issues with it)
Forge polished big knob (6 speed)
Carbon skinned ignition cowling by C6 Carbon
Carbon skinned knee pads by C6 Carbon
Carbon skinned door pulls by C6 Carbon
Genuine Audi Quattro Sport rear seat delete - (the real deal, not an MDF/DIY seat delete)
Custom made one piece roll cage by Rayvern Hydraulics

Price
£9,000 or near offer.
Located in Essex.
Car is always garaged, undercover and on a trickle charger. Doesn't come out in the rain.

Not willing to split or Part Ex. Straight sale please. Selling due to a possible new project.

The car will be indoors at Show n' Glow this Sunday.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
What a nice car! I would have that if it weren't for buying a new car. Good luck man.

Also...that's IS what you do with MK1 TT back seats...normally useless.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.