Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks AF for sending me this not yet released product. You know how to make some of us feel special :lol: Here is the bottle next to one of my favourite air freshners :thumb: Used a spray head from waxybox which are perfect for these sample bottles.

Well from what i know, Dressle is an interior and exterior dressing. Its water based and something which i do like, its a spray on type product. Its has a lime fragrance which i love.

After taping the dash i applied it to the left side

I like the finish and you can just about make it out in the light.

Next i tried it on the door card - Applied to the right

Sorry about the pictures as the lighting isnt great but look much better close up. The finish is nice and it livens up the dull plastic. I will probably purchase a full bottle as i like the ease of use and especially the finish. I want to see how this reacts to dust as my dash can be a pain for this. The price is TBC but i wonder if it will be similar to the likes of spritz?
I will test this on an engine bay soon as revive can be greasy but is a good product.

Thanks for reading :wave:

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks great Rav, I'm looking forward to giving it a try this weekend too. I have just sprayed my work computer though and its left a great finish!
Thanks Jon. Had a few minutes earlier so also gave the Lucus oil interior detailer a go and it gave a much shinier finish but i wouldnt say it was to my preference. The scent was christmas pudding which smelt amazing :lol:

You're quick out of the blocks with the review!!

looks great and easy to use with a spray head.

Can't wait to test and review mine which arrived this morning.
Yes bud i really liked this product, similar to 303 imo. If i didnt review it earlier, i would have left it on the side and forget to do it. We all have those go to products and forget the ones we dont use often.

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just to update. Still looks great on my door cards but my dash still seems to get dusty but i doubt this is anything to do with the product.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.