Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what do Auto Finesse say about Dressle

Dressle is a water based dry cure dressing suitable for interior & exterior trim.
From door cards to wheel arches, engine bays to dashboards, boasting a "new look" dry touch sheen and advanced UV protection.
Dressle adds that finishing touch to a multitude of areas around your vehicle.

First Impressions: A milky-white, watery consistency with a subtle smell.

Couldn't pinpoint the scent straight away... Although after a few sniffs I agree with some peoples reviews - It's Lime!

Had a quick go with it on this undressed grubby facia: Cleaned with apc and left to dry.
Then applied as recommended, with a couple of spritz onto a Microfiber. Wiped over the surface including the LCD screen - Easily done as it spreads well. Then left for a moment..

Once buffed down and cured it leaves a great, non-greasy finish. Although it darkened the facia, its left it looking and feeling OEM.
The LCD screen also finished non streaky!

The Verdict: Having only used it on one piece of interior trim so far, I like it. It spreads well from only a couple of spritz. Works easily and requires very little effort to leave the surface looking dressed. I've been a fan of Spritz on interiors for a while as it leaves a great, matte finish. Dressle gives a bit more of a sheen and looks a little more dressed. I'll update once I've had a chance to try it out on some other surfaces.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Small Update:

Been trying Dressle on a few different surfaces... And found its great for dressing air vents whilst doing the dashboard etc.
Quick mist into the vents, stick the heaters on and leave it cure, brief tickle with a cotton bud, and I was left with a great, even, dressed look. Quite hard to capture on camera though! :rolleyes:

Cleaned the engine bay and surrounding areas. Scrubbed and rinised, then liberaly applied Dressle while wet.

Left it to dry whilst attending to the rest of the car. It easily buffed off the glass when giving it all a final wipe down :thumb:

I didn't clean these trims... Dressle helped clean while dressing ;)

It left a noticeable difference overall. Very natural and clean, without smears on the glass or paintwork.

The dry curing feature helps with the intricate areas. Sprayed into the honeycomb...

Left to cure for a while, again, a little tickle here and there and done. A dressed surface behind in the hard to reach places.

The Verdict: A new product I've enjoyed using. :) Easy on, easy off, quick buff or little wipe, or even just leave it.
It leaves great results. A natural looking finish! It's a non solvent dressing so its pleasant to use and doesn't leave a streaky mess. Yet to see how it lasts on the outside, but on the inside it's still looking good :thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.