Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Thinking about getting the above. What I want to know is which is best. Upright or Flat. Does the weight pressure of an upright be more beneficial??

Thanks All

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Yeah, upright is good as the pressure puts less strain on the PW. The flat ones are good as you can cover the whole floor and make a false floor above...almost hidden then.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Being hidden is great and everything, but how do you know when it's getting empty?

I was going to hide mine until I realised I'd benefits from seeing the water level

I boarded around the whole tank and then cut a section off the side (almost like a level indicator on a kettle) same principle anyway.

Plus when boarded up you can utilise the tank surface, I've got bottle hangers, jetwash gun hanger, a shelf on top for floor mats and paper roll etc.

I'd reccomend getting a handy filling connector made and put on top of the tank to save taking the lid of all the time. This way you just plus the hose into it and walk away

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.