Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a new show wax looking to spend about 120 max

All help welcomed pictures would help

The car it will be used for is a corsa vxr arden blue

Thanks gordon

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
I really like DW show edition. It's a great wax, goes on really easily, spreads very well and cures in about 2-3 mins. It comes of with a light wipe. It leaves the car with a very wet look.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
pinnacle souveran is exceptional, in solid red that I tested it gave a really really wet look but the durability is a joke, which makes sense since is a show wax with the wettest look ever.
I think that they carry a smaller size, but the normal size costs aprox £65.

·
Mr Generosity.
2,238 Posts
Lots to choose from, some that I have and like are: CG Celeste, Migliore Competizion, BMD Sirius, Bouncers CTR, AF Illusion, Vic's Red, idk if you would classify SN as a show wax, but I certainly wouldn't use it on an unpolished finish....the list goes on

Mystery and Concorso samples available to try in the Samples section :D
Both are "show" waxes.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I really like DW show edition. It's a great wax, goes on really easily, spreads very well and cures in about 2-3 mins. It comes of with a light wipe. It leaves the car with a very wet look.
I love your avatar :argie: I was laughing for an hour when I first saw it!!
Epic :lol:

·
DW Supporter & Woollie Pad Man
4,549 Posts
Just a few.
Zymol Vintage.
Bouncers Capture the rapture, very similar to BoS.
Swissvax Best of Show or Onyx.
Vics Red

All depends on the look you are after and the prep. Vic Red would suit your colour in my opinion :)..

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.