Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Managed to get one of the chemical resistant ones off eBay.

The chemical resistant atomiza one just got eaten by Tardis...quite disappointing

·
Master of Disambiguation
8,016 Posts
Yes, spray on pull and release – so much quicker if you need to wet an area, and a highly adjustable nozzle to create a really fine mist if that's all you need.
You ought to get a couple and try them – thinking about them abstractly whilst sitting on your chair won't do you any favours.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
I've been using the plastic chemical resistant ones from polished bliss, atomiza ones.

Haven't managed to ruin a single one yet. And I'm using tardis, ironx, neat wheel acid etc on a daily basis.

The only ones that HAVE failed are the chemical resistant ones with the little brass insert

·
DW Supporter & Woollie Pad Man
4,549 Posts
Yes, spray on pull and release - so much quicker if you need to wet an area, and a highly adjustable nozzle to create a really fine mist if that's all you need.
You ought to get a couple and try them - thinking about them abstractly whilst sitting on your chair won't do you any favours.
I use them for a few things, wet sanding especially. With some products, they are to wasteful :)..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.