Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at getting this set up with xmas money from peeps, been on roofbox and they do a package for 180 thats roof bars and bike carriers. the carriers are Atera GIRO AF they seem to get good reviews. i have only really ever heard of thule so just wondering what peeps thoughts on these or any suggestions/help would be most appreciated.

Ta All

·
Registered
410 Posts
Not heard of them before. When I got mine I didn't want to pay Thule prices so settled for Mont Blanc roof bars and bike carriers, off the top of my head 3 carriers plus bars and fittings was about £120 (bought parts from eBay and Amazon). Personally, I wasn't going to be using them often enough to justify the cost of aero type bars.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks all, just trying to get some half decent ones but not costing the earth as wont use them much but i cant have a tow bar or mount a rear rack due to the my rear splitter and spolier, bummer!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.