Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just a update for those waiting on there wax ,we collected the Stainless steel plates today from the engravers ,fitted and posted out special delivery to Kerry and Goncalo,will be with you both before 1 pm tomorrow Tony yours is ready for you to pick up when you're ready.

Group shot

Stevie BMD

Registered
Absolutely awesome 馃憤

Thanks Stevie, for doing these for us. Really appreciate it.

BTW, thanks for the recommendation on Polish Angel products. Gave my car it's winter detail last weekend. Polished with Esclate and topped with Famous. Great products. Next time I wash it will be topped with my Helios 馃憦馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very nice.....especially the last one. Any plans to make any more in this wood type?
we have enough of this wood (Black Palmira ) to make 1 more,so yes there will be another one.
Stevie BMD

Registered
After a hard days graft the young lads Caddy got a coating of Helios , the young lad put it on as I was busy trying to get feeling and heat back in my body after a day of machine polishing . Says it's the best wax he has ever used and he has used a few even quite expensive ones.

The wife's even letting me keep the wax in the living room , which is a first her, her thinking anything to do with detailing is weird :D

After a hard day as soon as it was finished time for the photo shoot , which consisted off Bye Dad :thumb:

Maybe get a proper photo next week after a coat of Sirius :rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.