2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,we have a 200ml glass pot with a layer of each of our blends with

Sirius (dark edition) on top
Sirius
Genesis
Helios
Origins

So we will let this pot get passed around the DW members so you can try out our waxes .
We will post out to the first UK member for free then it will be up to the member to pass it onto the next member on the list .

So who gets it first then?

Tell us below why you should be first and we will pick someone to start it all off .

A new post will be started at 8PM tomorrow for everyone else to copy and paste their name to a list of members that would like to take part ,once we have a first person to start.

Stevie BMD

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Wow, that looks brilliant Stevie, great idea too :thumb:

I wouldn't get chance to use it atm so I won't say I deserve it but this is a brilliant idea, providing it goes to genuine people that will actually pass it on of course

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
A truly brilliant idea but as I own 4 of them already, Its not going to be new to me......... Oh but wait.......! The top layer is Sirius (dark edition)...... The only one that I haven't got ....... maybe I should give it a go after all 😜

This would make make my husband's day. Not ANOTHER blooming wax, he would say! Haven't you got enough already, he would ask?
You can never have too many BMD waxes, would be my reply 😏

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow, that looks brilliant Stevie, great idea too :thumb:

I wouldn't get chance to use it atm so I won't say I deserve it but this is a brilliant idea, providing it goes to genuine people that will actually pass it on of course
We will put some rules in the next thread just to keep it fair for everyone
Stevie BMD

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
A great idea and I would love to have a go. I don't have a good reason to be first (other than a black car for the first Dark Edition layer) so how are you to bribery? I could cross your palm with some biscuits of your choice :lol: :thumb:

·
DW's 'Mr. Helpful'
14,893 Posts
Fantastic idea....:thumb:

I do have all five myself in sample size and i have not forgotten about testing them out but a lot going on at the minute and the weather and dark mornings and nights....:wall:

Most stuff i have posted of late was done months ago...:lol:

As for any rules, i would say a minimum post limit to show they are a genuine contributing member and not just joining to try and bag something.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Yes we could ,if there was enough interest :thumb:
Stevie BMD
I'd be up for it Steve :thumb:

So come on everyone, who's interested in this ? limited edition run for Christmas. Being extra cheeky, What would be good , is two runs. 1 pot that starts from a wet look ( Sirius ) through the waxes down to genesis and a
2nd pot that starts from genesis through the waxes down to Sirius.

So everyone can choose the pot they want to match what finish they wanted.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'd be up for it Steve :thumb:

So come on everyone, who's interested in this ? limited edition run for Christmas. Being extra cheeky, What would be good , is two runs. 1 pot that starts from a wet look ( Sirius ) through the waxes down to genesis and a
2nd pot that starts from genesis through the waxes down to Sirius.

So everyone can choose the pot they want to match what finish they wanted.
We would need 5 people for each run ,then we can do it, there would be closer to 250 ml in each one and we would keep the price inline with the rest at £89 + shipping as a christmas special .
Stevie BMD

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.