Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

has anyone had any experience with this product?? just bought a new bmw 118d m sport car and being self employed i dont have much time now before xmas to protect the car myself as its a busy period for me. The cost of the dealer application and the time lost running my business to apply it myself would pretty much equal one another out.

i appreciate the dealer price is a rip off compared to what products i could buy and do on the car myself however with winter arriving fast and time of an essence for me personally, is the product worth getting applied by the dealer given i wont be able to do the car myself until probably next spring??

any experiences with this product??

Cheers

·
Registered
522 Posts
Suppose it's like anything, It depends on the competence of those applying the product? I won't suggest either way weather it will be good or bad as don't know their skills. However if it was me, I would personally rather pay a professional detailer on here where you have seen evidence of their work, and get a new car detail and protection for a similar price and you know the work will be done right. That said it will be your choice in the end.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.