Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just ordered a set of Borbet CC Silver 16" alloys for use on my new Golf Mk7 with winter tyres.

These wheels have removable centre-caps which I wish to replace with "Volkswagen" logo caps. Can anyone help me with which cap-size these wheels take?

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Jim - they're not so different to the OEM "Perth" alloys which are on the car. I'm very conservative when it comes to wheels and these will suit the car nicely. I just couldn't bring myself to do as many people do and put winter tyres on steel wheels - now way!

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Thanks Jim - they're not so different to the OEM "Perth" alloys which are on the car. I'm very conservative when it comes to wheels and these will suit the car nicely. I just couldn't bring myself to do as many people do and put winter tyres on steel wheels - now way!
Don't blame you, you didn't buy an 'SE' for nothing & if you ever did put steel wheels on it it would just cheapen it & make it look like the Golf 'S'.

Uggghh!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.