Detailing World Forum banner

x_y_of_z_posts

·
Registered
x_posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bouncers Vanilla Ice, AB Hellshine Whe'elzebub Wheel Sealant & Super Resin Po...

I'm having a mini clearout before the winter sales/christmas before new products arrive. All prices include delivery and Paypal fees, prices will be reduced if you want to come and pick items up from the ST9 area. I believe that I have priced the items fairly based on cheapest prices on eBay and the net and the quantity of product left.

I am selling Bouncers and Whe'elzebub due to receiving C2V3 very soon! However these products have been brilliant to use and the durability has been around 6 months for both of them.

Bouncers Vanilla Ice wax complete with box, certificate and cloth bag (95% left) - SOLD

Autobrite Hellshine Whe'elzebub Wheel Sealant (75% left) - SOLD

Autoglym Super Resin Polish 1litre bottle (60% left) - £6

Thanks for looking :buffer:

·
Registered
x_posts
Would take VI at asking if you could wait until month end?

Long shot I know....if you get a better offer I understand if you go with it :thumb:

·
Registered
x_posts
Discussion Starter #4
Would take VI at asking if you could wait until month end?

Long shot I know....if you get a better offer I understand if you go with it :thumb:
Could you not pay a little bit sooner? If no one wants it before the end of the month then it's yours. But I can't save it I'm afraid.

How much for hell shine and srp or have I missed something
Sorry the bbcode was a bit messed up and only showed the text using a PC and tapatalk couldn't understand. Fixed now :)

x_y_of_z_posts