Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
To say thanks to all the custom over the last 1 year from all my new and repeat customers- I have an offer not to be missed!

For all orders over £35, use the code "HappyBirthday" and receive 1x500ml Iron-X ABSOLUTELY FREE (PUT IT IN THE BASKET OBVIOUSLY!)

What's more- your order will also have FREE POSTAGE!

Offer ends Sunday night... roll on year 2! :thumb:

Thank you!

Andy:)

**1 per order and I will be monitoring this! ;)**

·
DW Supporter
3,622 Posts
Oooooo, been looking at trying DLUX for a looooong time, great excuse now! :D

Happy Birthday Andy, and the very best of luck with the coming years, here's to some new innovative products for 2014 and of course lots of giveaways :p
Rayner, get DLUX, it's amazing :thumb:

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
I'm a little confused. I've made an order totalling £41 so far. I've added the iron x making £52. I then add the code, which takes £9 off. Making the iron x £2. Now I'm not a tight **** but you did say it was free.

What am I doing wrong?

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I'm a little confused. I've made an order totalling £41 so far. I've added the iron x making £52. I then add the code, which takes £9 off. Making the iron x £2. Now I'm not a tight **** but you did say it was free.

What am I doing wrong?
Think it's because you're selecting the new lemon scent version. Scroll down further and select just iron x which is £9

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.