Detailing World Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would you recommend to use to remove cat urine from a car seat, the owner said that it has been on the seat for upto a month now and they've never had time to do it, there is also abit of a smell in the car and they have also asked me what would be best to remove chocolate from the seats, I currently have g101 which I am going to use, any other products that will make it smell nice and remove the smell?

·
Distinguished Detailer + Dw Reviewer
8,536 Posts
Autosmart Bio Brisk is a biological cleaner specifically designed to remove odours like this.
Good luck. Sounds like a cracker car you're doing lol.
Cooks

·
Registered
108 Posts
If its soaked and dried in to the foam you will need to soak to area with enzyme, leave to dwell for 10 mins and then spray extract it

Might need a couple of applications to completely get rid of the smell

·
Registered
191 Posts
Just dealt with a similar issue, but not on a seat it was on a carpet.
This stuff beat everything else I tried hands down.
http://www.valetpro.co.uk/enzyme-odour-eater.html

I used some domestic VAX stuff and the smell was back in a few days. The VP has enzymes so think they tackled the nasties.
I hope it did not get too deep in the foam as that will be a real nightmare.

·
Registered
72 Posts
If the seat isn't electric (heat element etc) then flush the seat base out !
And I mean FLUSH, so it comes through under neath the seat, it's the only way to fully remove from the foam insert,use an air mover or let dry naturally but will take time...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just dealt with a similar issue, but not on a seat it was on a carpet.
This stuff beat everything else I tried hands down.
http://www.valetpro.co.uk/enzyme-odour-eater.html

I used some domestic VAX stuff and the smell was back in a few days. The VP has enzymes so think they tackled the nasties.
I hope it did not get too deep in the foam as that will be a real nightmare.
Oh, it really worked for me :D Thank you for the suggestion🙌

1 - 11 of 11 Posts