Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all
Going to change wax to colinite, seen something recently around here about this wax for winter but I cant find it. so question is simple which one to use for winter protection.
cheers all:thumb:

·
MR PREFERENTIAL
7,252 Posts
Search on here and not only will you see its an amazing wax,its easy to apply and works on all colours,its a neutral colour and lasts months and its also cheap,as you hardly need to use any :thumb:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
presta fast wax.been very good until last purchase. posted on here a while back. last bottle was very watery, was told it could have separated, company said no and it should not be watery. ah but it is, flings every where .

·
MR PREFERENTIAL
7,252 Posts
presta fast wax.been very good until last purchase. posted on here a while back. last bottle was very watery, was told it could have separated, company said no and it should not be watery. ah but it is, flings every where .
sounds a bit iffy eh and never heard of it or them :doublesho

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Have to say was very pleased with the product before this happened, recommended it to a few mates and all were happy. I apply with machine as that works best for me. I never complain but I must say was not happy with company.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.