Detailing World Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Just clicked on the "learn more" button under premium membership. For $20 a year, you get reduced ads.
I'm not seeing ads. I did suspect it may have been as a result of ublock origin but it currently showing on this thread at least that it's not blocking ads.

I am using Brave browser and have ad blocking enabled at router level so it may be that. I would definitely give one of the free ad blockers a go though.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Well 10 days have now passed Mike since sending an email and the only reply I have had to date (from Dan) was to say he didn't understand the issue! o_O

The issue is clear and I would ask that someone does me the courtesy of looking into this and provides a justification for the additional 362 days 'selling subscription' I have been unfairly charged by VerticalScope.

Alan W
What method did you use to pay? If via Paypal you may be able to dispute the transaction.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts