Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all. Away at the moment near Reawla so close(ish) to St Ives etc. Looking for suggestions for places to eat out in and around the area that are child and dog friendly. Every time I think I’ve found somewhere decent online it’s either inexplicably closed that day/generally, odd or short opening hours or something else. Driving me nuts, it shouldn’t be this hard!!!

·
Super Moderator
8,469 Posts
Can't help much i'm afraid, we didn't take the grandkids down that way when they were little and if we took the dog, we tended to eat in the static.
I think the only place we did eat out was in Helston which is flippin miles away and is child friendly but not sure about the pooch, sorry.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Evening all. Away at the moment near Reawla so close(ish) to St Ives etc. Looking for suggestions for places to eat out in and around the area that are child and dog friendly. Every time I think I’ve found somewhere decent online it’s either inexplicably closed that day/generally, odd or short opening hours or something else. Driving me nuts, it shouldn’t be this hard!!!
I can certainly recommend a number of places in st ives, the Hub & the sloop inn are both excellent

·
Registered
6,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We did intend to go to The Hub but stupidly made the mistake of thinking we could drive. St Ives, certainly the centre/front is not for the faint-hearted. It’s just too busy and roads are too narrow. We left as quickly as we could, which turned out to be very slowly Staff on site say even the trains are very busy at the moment. It is the Summer Hols after all so I get that. We went to order take out Greek this evening from a place in Hayle that came recommended, which is only open Fri/Sat. It’s so popular you have to order/reserve a week in advance. I’m just not used to having to plan like that, guess I’m spoilt at home.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts