Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick Sunday morning tidy of the car. No washing pictures because the car hasn't been dirty in the 3 years I've had it as it does spend a lot of time in storage. Still makes me smile :D when I drive it and have put more miles on this car (nearly 14K) than any car I've had in the last 15 years. Currently wearing Gtechniq C1 that was done early 2012 and still holding up really well.
Thanks for looking :thumb:

Still need to clean the inside as its going back into storage until next year very soon

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i do like these

not often you see one ,especially in red,see more whites

lovely interior ,and the outside black accents make this a very desirable car

well done
Thanks, its a quirky little car, think its why I love it so much.

It is a good looking car and I don't think I've seen one on the road !
Thanks, Not many of them about, less than 550 registered but as steve said most seem to be in white.

·
Registered
5,953 Posts
Thanks, Not many of them about, less than 550 registered but as steve said most seem to be in white.
Why only 550? :confused:

For me, that's a REALLY nice looking car. I love the 'piano black' type front, as it really blends in well with the red bodywork without looking out of place.

If I was SEAT, I start building some more - it's got to be a winner :argie: :thumb:

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Why only 550? :confused:

For me, that's a REALLY nice looking car. I love the 'piano black' type front, as it really blends in well with the red bodywork without looking out of place.

If I was SEAT, I start building some more - it's got to be a winner :argie: :thumb:
:thumb:
Seat only did the Bocanegra from June 2009 - 2012, when the revised Mk5 came out they stopped making it. It was released as a tribute to the 1970's SEAT 1200 Sport. Just checked and currently it shows only 528 left on the road.
http://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicle/seat_ibiza_cupra_bnegra_tsi_sa

Was the centre console an additional option when you bought the car? I'd love to have had that on my cupra! Great looking car. Nice and shiney!!
Thanks !
Apart from the Double Din DAB Radio and home made bezel, everything in the car is standard and should be the same in the MK5 Cupra, :thumb:

·
Registered
442 Posts
Apart from the Double Din DAB Radio and home made bezel, everything in the car is standard and should be the same in the MK5 Cupra, :thumb:
Ah, so you installed the centre screen yourself? nice!

Ye i was looking at a dokata red bocanegra myself when i bought my cupra but the cupra was 1000 cheaper with only 12k miles compared to the 36k Boc.

I've always wanted the Boc but I as its the same car bar the mouth I'm happy with mine.

Yours looks great! :thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.