Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Renault Clio Cup Receives An Enhancement Package @ Deep-Shine Detail.

Please note as per above this is an Enhancement Detail and is by no means any form of correction package.

The Usual wash process wash & contamination stages were completed out side. I was lucky as the clio is meticulously well looked after so although all the stages were still completed it was a relatively light and easy process due to the starting condition being so high which is a credit to the owner :thumb: which in the long run worked out well as gave me more time to focus on the machine polishing side of things.

The car was moved inside then fully clayed to remove any remaining bonded contaminates from the paints surface. Not to much remained after the various previous decontamination stages however non the less there was still some present

fully dried using a drying towel and a hot air blower.

The polishing stage was completed. Various Pads & Polishes were utilised to achieve the best level of Enhancement and finish within the time scale of the package.

Headlights were suffering from the usual oxidisation so were flatted back working up to 3000 grade then re finished.

Finished & Protected In Swissvax Shield

Completion Images.

Many Thanks Adi​

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fantastic result! I've got one of these myself. Are you able to tell me what products (clay/polish/LSP) you used for this paint and why they were best suited to the paint?
Hi partybish

yes I can tell you what products that I used to achieve the finish on this clio however obviously the combinations may not be as effective or maybe too aggressive for a different vehicle with a different condition/standard of paint.

Clay was Zaino Z-18

For The Enhancement Stage A Scholl Orange pad was used with Menzerna Power Finish PO203S

Finishing A 3m Blue pad with Menzerna Final Finish

The above was selected in the usual way trying the lightest combinations and working up until the required standard was achieved.

IPA wipe down between sets

whole process on average removed 1-2 microns approx

Finished In Swissvax Shield

Hope This Helps

G

·
Cracking job and a very nice looking cup looks like the exhaust needs sorting out a d those headlights look like new now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.