Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
15k here and I ain?t even got a lollipop
15,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok looking at Uk Mainland and PayPal only , with buyer to cover any PayPal Charges if Applicable
Please no PM offers all dealings will be kept on thread
Any Questions please ask
Check out my Feedback
Prices Include postage as detailed on lots

If you want multiple lots i will discount the cost of postage to be fair:thumb:

First up 3 Small Detailing brushes , 3 swabs with white foam ends two very small one medium , then two wooden stick foam detailing sticks and two samples included £5.95 inc del SOLD

Euro W Basic Detailing MF Cloths £7.60 inc del SOLD Pending Payment

Hozelock and Brass various fitting and also spray hose attachment left side of pic used items right side including the sprayer nozzle New The Lot Only £9.95 Inc Del SOLD

Ring Dri Mangle for ringing out MF cloths Chamois and other clothes etc link attached with Full info on a very robust product has Avon Suction Mount but this can also be bolted very good piece of kit £59.99 on Amazon looking for only £25.95 inc Collect+ delivery Bargin SOLD
Link with alll info

The Ring-Dri Ultimate Chamois and small garment portable mangle wringer: Amazon.co.uk: DIY & Tools

Lint Free cloths New approx 50 to 60 cm Square 10 for £6.95 inc del

Any Questions Please Ask

·
15,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
How effective does the item work for wringing out clothes etc?
Thats a good question only used on a couple of thin tee shirts when kids having water fights, mainly was used on drying cloths and other clothes and MF clothes , check the reviews on amazon for sizes etc very robust approx 1.5kg and very strong but not hugely wide:thumb:But i have priced it well to sell, thanks Derek

·
15,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
A very cheeky offer of £20.00 inc for the wringer :D
Hi Richard this is a very good piece of kit and the Delivery is £6 approx so have to pass on that offer sorry. This is excellent Value at price posted, as per link and comment above, if you are very keen on it make me an offer very very close to asking and you will not be disappointed:D

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.