Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the last month I have detailed these three cars for my great neighbours, all done by hand.

Usual snow foam, wash, full decontamination, clay and various polish, AIO, wax and sealant.

First up the VXR, Autobrite Enhance, Cherry Glaze and Abyss.

Next up, a lovely Cream Mini. Auto Finesse Tripple topped with Bouncers Sherbet Fizz.

Last, a stunning Black Mini Cooper S

Auto Finesse Tripple and Bouncers Vanilla Ice.

All trim done with Revive, FK1000P on wheels. Sorry there is only one photo of each, I will start taking more now I know how to upload them into a thread.

Thanks for looking. Andy

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice work Andy. It will be good if your neighbours appreciate it and dont take it to the car wash a month later and waste all of your hard work.
They really are a great family, they offered to pay, I refused. They gave me wine, all happy. The lad is smashing and only uses AG BSC so all should be ok. I am currently working my way round our little estate and am doing the last one this Saturday hopefully. Would rather be detailing cars if the weather is ok than sat around in the house.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.