Detailing World Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, so it’s being a difficult 8 mnths and I’ve not being active much on here.

Myself and the wife split in November and where divorced by January. No kids but the dog to share

Managed to keep the Golf and 205 Gti but we sold the house so no garage. That’s in my brothers for now.

The 205 was left at my brothers for 6 mnths and the Golf wasn’t cleaned more than once in 6 mnths as I sorted things out.

Luckily I’ve managed to meet some one really nice who appreciates the time it takes to detail! Finally sorted the detailing stuff out and done mine and hers the last few days. She was impressed how her 14 yr old Ford came out!

And the eagle eye amongst you may notice willow in the background!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
215 Posts
Sorry to hear that mate but glad you are getting on to better things, if you need space to detail you are welcome to come to mine in Beverley. Heading to Beverley Classic car tonight if you didnt know it was on I will be going!

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Sorry to hear about the split mate, glad you got sorted in the end though. Didn't realise Beverley had an old car fest, looks like some decent old metal there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts