Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
6,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is on Autogeek so I thought I'd post it here.

Personally it does not bother me swirls on other peoples cars.

·
Registered
6,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL that's what most people said. I am going to post up tomorrow my kind of scientific ceramic sealant test, basically when I take the pics. After a sand storm with a well known wax on the roof and CQuartz on the bonnet after a day of rain, which is pretty rare here my findings.

·
DW's 'Mr. Helpful'
14,893 Posts
LOL that's what most people said. I am going to post up tomorrow my kind of scientific ceramic sealant test, basically when I take the pics. After a sand storm with a well known wax on the roof and CQuartz on the bonnet after a day of rain, which is pretty rare here my findings.
Nice One...:thumb:

As for swirls, yes i notice them but it does not bother me its there vehicle.
I feel a little sorry for the ones that have been poorly machined and not finished off as they look worse than the swirly ones.

But i just then continue on all forgotten about.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
It doesn't bother me, most people don't see them in the way we do on here; I used to have a black car before I got into "this" and it was swirled to hell but I just thought it looked shiny when the sun wasn't on it and was satisfied.

I also look at other cars and wonder how they would look, even going as far as choosing polish combos and LSP! Now THAT is surely a problem?? :lol:

·
Registered
11,623 Posts
Three of the many things that surprise me on here.

1) How worked up people get seeing a car with swirls.

2) How bad wash technique almost causes a heart attack.

3) How so many people have so much spare time they can afford enough to do other's cars so much.

I'm too busy getting on with real world stuff.

·
Registered
193 Posts
i see swirls all the time on peoples cars, i just think its such a shame people let there cars get like that, especially when its a nice car, and think if it was mine, it would be immaculate.
but i dont lose any sleep over it though.lol

·
Registered
572 Posts
what bothers me is when you see a car that you would die for and dream of owning being driven into the Polish "Hand Car Wash" knowing that it is getting abused in there LOL

·
Registered
431 Posts
I wouldn't say it bothers me but have pretty much the same opinion as other people. I think its a shame when really nice cars are in poor condition but its not something i worry about.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.