Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received my sample of AF's new product "Dressle" which is a multi purpose dressing going on sale very soon.

Decided that as i my engine rocker cover was clean but not dressed id apply it to that.

Looking a bit dull and matte

Dressle applied

Apologies the pictures are only usinh my iPhone but you can see it has very easily enhanced the shine and took all of about 5 minutes (bay was cleaned with APC 2 days ago and hasn't moved).

The solution is very watery / runny which i found a little bit of a pain to put onto a foam applicator but i think thats just my personal preference that i prefer thicker solutions for dressings.

Another point which has already been mentioned in other threads is that is smells great - lime i think?

Would i buy it? Yes i would its a great addition to my detailing kit and is SO easy to use.

Whats next? I will monitor the durability of my engine rocker cover and i will also use it on saturday on some interior items - i'm detailing a friends astra which he has described the interior as "embarrassing".

Thanks Auto Finesse :)

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
Thanks for posting up your thoughts an opinions on this Matt, much appreciated :thumb:

Its swings and roundabouts really when it comes to the product being a watery liquid, as we already have a gel type dressing we didn't want another, this is more for those harder to reach/access areas, engines, arches, tricky grills - where you can spray it on to get full coverage.

Thanks again

James

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for posting up your thoughts an opinions on this Matt, much appreciated :thumb:

Its swings and roundabouts really when it comes to the product being a watery liquid, as we already have a gel type dressing we didn't want another, this is more for those harder to reach/access areas, engines, arches, tricky grills - where you can spray it on to get full coverage.

Thanks again

James
No problem mate :)

I should comment actually that also due to its watery nature a little drop goes a long way which is always a massive plus and you can get a nice even spread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.