Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Woolly Mammoth

Votes: 23 47.9%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
DW Superstar
5,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm going to take the plunge and by a decent drying towel, currently using 2 Kent large drying towels which have been ok for a cheap brand but as the winter approaches, I want something that's gonna perform better and speed up my wash routine.

I've narrowed it down to these 2, both around the £20 mark -

a) Giant Uber drying towel

b) CG Woolly Mammoth

So which one will it be??
Oh, and where is the cheapest to buy each incl postage?

Cheers in advance lads n lasses :thumb:

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Have not used the Wooley but I'd go for the Uber, simply for the money saving.

I've got one of the Uber blues (cheaper again) and, other than the dye running a bit when in the washing machine, I think it's spot on. Mine is with the red trim, IIRC, I've heard others say the one with the blue or maybe black trim don't run.

·
Registered
4,177 Posts
Have not used the Wooley but I'd go for the Uber, simply for the money saving.

I've got one of the Uber blues (cheaper again) and, other than the dye running a bit when in the washing machine, I think it's spot on. Mine is with the red trim, IIRC, I've heard others say the one with the blue or maybe black trim don't run.
The blue towels with red stitched borders AREN'T 'proper' Ubers... Just unfortunately named as such. Proper blue Ubers are a 40x40 version of the bigger yellow Ubers and are a pale blue :).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.