Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,177 Posts
I've got an uber blue but if buying again I'd be getting an über yellow xl
Depends what Uber blue you have? If it's one of the cheapy blue towels with the red stitched edging, thats not a 'proper' Uber.... A Blue Uber is a 40x40cm detailing towel (that can be used for drying) that uses the same double plush make up the same as the bigger yellow drying towel :thumb:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Depends what Uber blue you have? If it's one of the cheapy blue towels with the red stitched edging, thats not a 'proper' Uber.... A Blue Uber is a 40x40cm detailing towel (that can be used for drying) that uses the same double plush make up the same as the bigger yellow drying towel :thumb:
In that case then I best get buying again, after seeing Suspal 2 weeks ago my bank account has taken a right hammering lol

·
Registered
776 Posts
I've just got a CG wolly mammoth, is bigger than I was expecting (didn't look at size when ordering) but is amazing, can't believe how well it works, and being big you don't have to ring it out.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.