Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Independent review from Autopia forums, USA:

http://www.autopiaforums.com/forums...-dodo-juice-ferrous-dueller-iron-remover.html

Quote from the review:

"Results:
We have an upset ladies and gentlemen!
Reason i say this is because of Dodo's gel consistency clings to the paint a lot better and i can imagine it being an awesome wheel cleaner as well. Me and 2 other people all agreed that Dodos side just looked whiter and had less to clay on Dodo's side.

Next round will be Sonax Full Effect wheel cleaner vs Dodo ferrous dueller iron remover on wheels."

G

·
This is my go to for decon of wheels and body work now, are there any plans for a 5ltr version??? Please

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jamie - We don't do 5 litre versions and have no direct plans to, but we may do cases of 12x 1 litres (currently available to our approved resellers and pro detailers) if consumer demand is there. :)

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Ive used it and is probably my favourite fall out remover closely followed by AF iron out. The smell is iffy though but its awesome on alloy wheels, will get a review up myself soon :)

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
This does not surprise me I don't find LS as good as the original version I am afraid.

·
DW's 'Mr. Helpful'
14,893 Posts
Thanks for the Link.

Not a very extensive test but nice to see and read.

My test bonnet is nearly ready to be contaminated and then ill be putting out the challenge to manufacturers to see if they wish to offer up there fallout removers for a comparison test.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.