Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i picked up my new car yesterday and it needed some tlc after the dealers attempted valet it and ive been wanting to try some of the things i got my waxybox last month that ive not got round to yet. didnt need much of a machine polish and in my hungover state i really didnt want to be getting out my DA anyway.

products used:
g3 detox shampoo and a dodojuice microfibre wash sponge with 2bm
IPA wipedown focusing on the windows and plastics in prep for gtechniq window sealer and plastic restorer
gtechniq trim and glass sealers cant remember what the g number is but its the ones that supposedly last a couple of years
carchem hardsehll shine for a winter sealant
bearswax tyreshine
bilberry on the wheels and fk1000p for a sealant
megs last touch to finish off
tcut metal polish on the exhaust

by this time i was feeling awful so i took some pictures and went in knowing it had a decent sealant on until a decent day when i can try my dodojuice clay sponge and polish it properly

pics before not really very dirty today was just about getting it sealed for winter:
[/URL][/IMG]
these wheels are going to be a nightmare to keep clean i can tell
[/URL][/IMG]
a couple during:
after the g3 detox showing no protection really
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
my new microfibre after wiping the plastics
[/URL][/IMG]
and the carchem hazing
[/URL][/IMG]
and after some of them are poor i know:
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers mate I've never had anything white on a car before so I'll see how it goes. The stripes are a bit faded as well so could anyone recommend me anything that would sort out vinyl?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.