Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just wondering with so many waxes out there what are people prefering now im looking fo 1 wax answers not a list of five that i often see so what is you top wax weather its for ease of application, durability, or even smell

·
Registered
40 Posts
I tought i will never say this...FK1000P....I tried and owned a lot of waxes from DW, Swisswax, AF,....and I was skeptical about FK1000P, because of price tag...but after applying one layer...it is phenomenal! It lacks a smell and gloss, compared to some high end waxes, but beading/sheeting, durability and easiness of use is well over it's price tag.

But in absolute category, i like SW mirage or shield the most.:thumb:

lp,M

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
That's a difficult question, on many levels. Each wax brings something different to the table.

Personally, at the moment, I'm a big fan of BMD waxes, Helios and Sirius. Both so easy to use and easy to buff off to leave a lovely glow and depth to the paint.
I have two custom D€finitive waxes which I haven't even used yet as I've been so happy with the BMD waxes.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.