Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Judy im buying a suite in the above leather...whats the best products to protect this from new..and what do I need to clean this if I get and marks ect on it...want t to get the right products as I am spending a small fortune on the suite

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Sorry - didn't see your post ooops!!

Ths type of leather is generally an absorbent type depending on how much finish has been applied.
The best thing to do is to protect it from the start and then use a maintenance cleaner on a regular basis.
The best protector is our Aniline LeatherGuard which is guaranteed against stains. Ths us then cleaned with LeatherGuard cleaner
The products can be found here:
Aniline LeatherGuard

You only need to apply this product once every 3 years but regular cleaning must be done.

If you need any more help just ask or give us a ring - happy to help
Cheers
Judyb

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I can but I am not sure what criteria you would use to test it. We have worked with these products for over a decade and I know that these priducts work with this type of leather as they are factory guaranteed.
Aniline LeatherGuard is specifically made or Aniline style leathers which covers all the 'Pull Up' range. These leathers stain due to their absorbent nature but can be protected to help prevent this.
We work with one if the UKs largest manufacturers of this type of leather and understand them probably better than anyone. We also teach about their care to cleaners etc worldwide.

Hope this helps
Judyb

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.