Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would just drop a tease in... Took 20l of paint to get to this point and I got the flooring from BigDug.

Once that's down, it's some plumbing to do, I have hot and cold service and I am planning to get a raceglaze filter as well

The old kitchen wall cabinets will be moved in here as well, I really must update my house extension thread.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is that narrow - or an optival illusion? Think i would struggle to get my Tiger + panniers in there!!!
Yes, it is narrow, just over 2m internal. Unfortunately the builder wasn't able to go to the property boundary as the ground started collapsing when they were digging the foundations and there was a risk that the neighbours driveway etc would end up in our foundations. I didn't fancy thousands of pounds of remediation works so we made it narrower:(

Its a shame, but it is what it is. I mainly care that I now have a watertight place to store all my tools, setup plumbed in pressure washer etc and just enough room to get my TL1000 tucked away!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looking good - want to get my Blo dryer installed on the wall looks good.
I used M8 through bolts from Toolstation to mount it. Took the bracket off first to make an easy means of marking through the holes ;-)
Bracket to hang the hose from came from Amazon, I bought a pack of them called "Reehi Steel Heavy Duty Garage Storage Hooks"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts