Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking into getting some floodlights for in my garage and one for out so I can work outside. Has anyone got the 10w ones off eBay did I search on here see people recommend some, so what I need to know is what ones are good looking at the ones under £10 each as I want 4 and what sort of light and power do they give will they light a car up if on top of my garage cheers all

·
Registered
34 Posts
led floods

Iv had the 10w floods and they weren't quite enuf tbh im bit of an ebay addict and have a thing for lights, so i also have 20w lights and 30w lights the 20w are my latest and are off a different company and where a little more then what the previous company charge but my new 20w is just as bright as my older 30w. its all about the led and the led driver they only cost me £17 a unit and free delivery they where happy to do a deal as i bought 4 ..

hope this helps andy :wave:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Iv had the 10w floods and they weren't quite enuf tbh im bit of an ebay addict and have a thing for lights, so i also have 20w lights and 30w lights the 20w are my latest and are off a different company and where a little more then what the previous company charge but my new 20w is just as bright as my older 30w. its all about the led and the led driver they only cost me £17 a unit and free delivery they where happy to do a deal as i bought 4 ..

hope this helps andy :wave:
Would you mind sending me the details on a PM. I've had one good and one very bad LED flood from vendors off of ebay, so a known good supplier would be great.

Do you get any radio interference from the LED drivers?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.