Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Q² MOHS+ is a professional set of ceramic automotive paint coating, dedicated for authorized detailers only.
Containing our hardest Q² MOHS coating and Q² PHOBIC top coat, it ensures the highest quality and an incomparable visual effect amongst ceramic coatings.

Q² PHOBIC is a highly advanced top-coat, developed especially to be applied on ceramic paint coating. It gives hydrophobic effect, increases the self-cleaning abilities, extends durability and prevents the coating from water spots in its first few weeks after application.

Porsche 997 Turbo booked in for minor paintwork correction through a 2 stage machine polish, then protection upgraded to Gyeon Mohs+ Quartz coatings.

Paintwork after receiving a mid cutting stage, followed by refinement.

Paintwork thoroughly de-greased with Gyeon Q2 Prep.

2 layers of Gyeon Mohs applied with 1 hour intervals.

Final hydrophobic layer (Gyeon Phobic) applied 4 hours later.

Left to harden and cure over a 24 hour period.

Whilst this was happening, the interior was fully cleaned, and leather sealed using Gtechniq L1.

Final wipedown using Gyeon Cure prior to collection and final inspection.

Final results.

Thanks for looking, comments welcomed and appreciated.

·
DW Supporter
6,147 Posts
Top drawer chap, wow that's a lot of red inside!:thumb:

How are you finding the Gyeon products? the reason I ask is I've got the range sat waiting to be evaluated:)

In terms of application how do they fair in low temp conditions?

TIA

Chris

·
Registered
8,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Top drawer chap, wow that's a lot of red inside!:thumb:

How are you finding the Gyeon products? the reason I ask is I've got the range sat waiting to be evaluated:)

In terms of application how do they fair in low temp conditions?

TIA

Chris
Thanks Chris, my perfect Porsche combo, silver and red.:doublesho

Really pleased with the products, Mohs is excellent, and not overly fussy in regards to wipe on and wipe off. It does require at least 12 degrees temperature, but even in the winter thats obtainable with the heaters.

Still evaluating Trim and Rim.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.