Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Hi, the gtechniq website says
• C2 can be used with any other car care products as a base or top layer
So you'd think u could use either. I'm after trying some c2v3 used it a few times now on one of my customers GTECH detailed car. The quickness off it & if it lasts up to 8 months or even half that its gotta be good, and if u can use it on a wet/damp car all the better esp this time of year. i'll be watching this thread.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I fancy trying this too. My cars currently got 2 coats of Dodo SNH on top of a couple coats of AB Cherry Glaze, and I've been happy using AB Project 32 as a top up after washing until now, but want something longer lasting for the winter.
Mike

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
C2v3 seems very happy to sit over most things in my experience to be honest.. (Tripple, SRP etc...)

It will harm the longevity of the product not using it over bare clean paint though. 4-5 months is still possible though using it in this way.

I have to say it's so easy to use, and gives such a great finish, it renders waxes a (little bit) obsolete....

All these cars are finished in GTechniq c2v3:

Beading:

Clarity:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.