Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,383 Posts
I can only speak for another german company, pneus online.

Never, ever again, it's just not worth it. If they can guarantee the tyres they're selling are in stock, i'm sure it's not too bad, but i'd really just use camskill or event tyres.

Otherwise it's a total drama and royal pita.

Is it really worth it for tyres in your sizes?

·
Registered
8,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers. They were just one of a few places I could find that stocked the tyres I fancied trying. I look at Camskill and Event. Event don't cover my area and Camskill don't offer the tyres I want in the correct profile. They only do them in 215 45 17.

·
Registered
8,999 Posts
I'm looking at "Premium ditchfinders" anyway lol.
Barum Bravuris and Matador Hectorra. Got to be better than the ****ing "Achilles ATR Sport" crap that are on it. Damn dealers.
They're like driving on 4 greasey pigs in the wet.
I'm sure one of the taxi chaps round here has these on his car, he said they were cheapest he could find……… he seems to like them though, and he hasn't crashed yet either………

·
Registered
8,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Didn't use the above company. I ordered some from http://www.allnewtyres.co.uk/index.asp. Next day delivery, and a reasonable price. I won't mention what brand I got, I know how snippy some people get when you mention anything that doesn't cost **** loads of money. I don't want to be responsible for any strokes or anyone getting pointlessly wound up.

·
Registered
7,383 Posts
Didn't use the above company. I ordered some from http://www.allnewtyres.co.uk/index.asp. Next day delivery, and a reasonable price. I won't mention what brand I got, I know how snippy some people get when you mention anything that doesn't cost **** loads of money. I don't want to be responsible for any strokes or anyone getting pointlessly wound up.
You didn't buy michelins?!?! :doublesho:p

I do miss pilot sports though and vreds.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.