Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Carrie's "downward spiral" was a bluff to get the Iranian Director of Intelligence to visit the USA.

Dana is on the run with her boyfriend

Brody was smuggled out of the USA/Canada and is now being held by a drugs baron who knows who he is and knows his value

any more?

·
15k here and I ain?t even got a lollipop
15,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Carrie's "downward spiral" was a bluff to get the Iranian Director of Intelligence to visit the USA.

Dana is on the run with her boyfriend

Brody was smuggled out of the USA/Canada and is now being held by a drugs baron who knows who he is and knows his value

any more?
No I have not missed it and have grasped your points but its the bigger picture that I can't grasp, thanks though, good over view

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
I think the scriptwriters are say that now Al-Qaeda are "compromised" so they have upped the significance of Iran.

I think that this will prove Brody to be innocent of the Langley bombing and that other "darker" forces are at play?

It's developing - certainly after tonight's episode!

·
15k here and I ain?t even got a lollipop
15,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think the scriptwriters are say that now Al-Qaeda are "compromised" so they have upped the significance of Iran.

I think that this will prove Brody to be innocent of the Langley bombing and that other "darker" forces are at play?

It's developing - certainly after tonight's episode!
Yes was getting better this last so will stick with it for sure, it's just lost is roller foster feel though IMHO

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.