Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Gtechniq,

I just wanted to ask how long you can use Gtechniq C1 and ExoV2 after opening it for the first time?

In case of C1 I couldn’t find any information.
In case of ExoV2 I found on the internet that I can use it two weeks after opening it.

Is this correct?

Greeting Alex :buffer:

·
Gtechniq UK
174 Posts
C1 around a couple of months before it crystallises. I need to get my **** in gear and use my remaining C1 on the wheels!

Oh - and welcome to detailing world!
Hey Ross,

With the C1, if you part use a bottle and have some left... Best thing to do is get a cloth or even better a cotton bud/applicator pad or similar and wipe and dry the top edge/rim of the bottle and the outside edge also before putting the cap back on. This will keep it good for a much longer period :thumb:

·
Registered
6,201 Posts
sorry - missed this earlier -

with c1/4/5 and exo - it doesn't "go off" - so long as you can spread and remove the residue it will be fine.

things to watch for. with c1/4/5 - crystallisation around the rim of the bottle. take great care not to allow these to come into contact with your paintwork.

with exo - this jellifies and so the product becomes unuseable. rate of gelification depends on humidity and temperature. best place to keep opened bottles of exo is next to your bottles of chateau lafite. (this is better than keeping in a fridge)

kept in a cool dry location any opened bottle of exo will be ok for maybe 2-3 months. c1/4/5 will be ok for longer - maybe 6 months.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.