Detailing World Forum banner

x_y_of_z_posts

·
MR PREFERENTIAL
x_posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,looking if any users of this phone or similar phone can shed any light please on a decent case that doesn't cost the earth and has good protection without being to bulky??

·
Registered
x_posts
Don't use a case personally, it's pretty damn hard on it's own, mine is used day in day out on sites etc, unless your looking for re sale value I personally wouldn't bother.

·
MR PREFERENTIAL
x_posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought a few for mine. And my favourite is a £1.99 case from amazon :lol:
Link^^ as i just bought something like this from the Bay and its crappy lol
Don't use a case personally, it's pretty damn hard on it's own, mine is used day in day out on sites etc, unless your looking for re sale value I personally wouldn't bother.
I like the idea of it,but with work/life ect,i am worried a bit and it was 500 quid,so i'd rather treat it like i treat my Kranzle :D

·
MR PREFERENTIAL
x_posts
Discussion Starter #8
What go you think of the "One". Was thinking of changing my iphone5 for one.
Hey Will,had it for only few days and its not even been turned on lol lol,not interested in taking a phone out the house if its not got screen saver and case on it and the **** poor case only arrived the day from ebay,but the GF says its excellent and i'll ask her if she has any more in depth info she can give me for you,as shes always got good phones,it looks and feels good and had HTC's in past,swapping to that from an SG S3

·
Registered
x_posts
Link^^ as i just bought something like this from the Bay and its crappy lol

I like the idea of it,but with work/life ect,i am worried a bit and it was 500 quid,so i'd rather treat it like i treat my Kranzle :D
Yeah fair enough if you bought it then I can understand, mine was free and is insured so it really makes no odds to me if it did suddenly get destroyed lol

·
Registered
x_posts
Cheers mate:thumb:
I am exactly the same. Phone goes nowhere until it is in a case and has a good quality screen protector on it.

I looked at this one

·
MR PREFERENTIAL
x_posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers mate:thumb:
I am exactly the same. Phone goes nowhere until it is in a case and has a good quality screen protector on it.

I looked at this one
Defo matey,always done this and there holding to much cash to just throw about :D and you might have just found me my new case ta

·
Registered
x_posts
It's one of those dilemmas you have when you have a nice phone.

You want to show off the nice aluminium case, but you don't want to mark it.

After advice on here I opted for a Ballistic case for my S3LTE.

It is a little bulky but not too bad. The corners are a bit more padded to save it if you ever drop it. Some of the cheap ones just seem to be a cover to stop scratches and offer no impact protection.

·
MR PREFERENTIAL
x_posts
Discussion Starter #17
I had one of these when I first got mine (pretty slim fitting):

Case-mate Barely There Case for HTC One - Black: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

But changed to one of these as I got a good deal on one:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/4005...ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=83&ff19=0
like the look of the first one,but it looks like to offer hardly any protection and wanted the Otterbox one until i seen a vid on youtube which makes it look to bulky for me,i cant win lol

·
Registered
x_posts
it is pretty bulky aye. the first one is good from a slim POV, but aye, feels like the protection is no there. no an easy answer

·
MR PREFERENTIAL
x_posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am very careful as you know since seeing you last 3 months ago,but rather not take the chance,the dilemma is theres far to much choice,i'll just need to pick something and if its garbage,get another next week :thumb:

x_y_of_z_posts