Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been playing for a few years and work away a lot but this year I've been home a bit more often so a few I've done over last few months.
I've not really got too many before photo's most are once I've finished and I step back.
Most we're done with a Das6 Pro but just bought the Flex 3401. Still learning and find myself going over parts I've not gone heavy enough with so doubling my work or I'm just being too fussy.

Just a few photo's of cars I've done and purely down to learning from the forum.

This was an car wash car what a state it was in bought for my son as his first car

The Wife's Focus Zetec-S

R32

Another R32

And an Audi S4

Before

Roof

Bonnet

50/50

Wing

And completed

Still struggle with resprayed parts , no matter how hard I seem to hit them I can't get deep scratches out :devil: it's like the scratches are under the lacquer :confused:

Any comments fire away , I've played with sealants, waxes, sealant & waxes etc. But most of all I find it really relaxing and enjoyable . Bit green with envy when I see what some detailers can do :thumb:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks , I might be wrong but was told there are only about 15 of the Grey R32's in the country not sure how accurate that info is though, he has just chipped it and exhaust is on order. The Blue one is nice as well they sound lovely and great to drive plenty of torque low down :thumb:

I'm afraid the R32's or the S4 isn't mine or so exciting I've got a Diesel CC

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nice work, the A4 is so glossy it looks like the paint will just drip off the car
Cheers I used Blackfire Sealant then BMD's Helios over the top on the S4.
The Grey R32 was Blackfire Sealant then Blackfire Wax over the top, didn't come out looking quite as wet I'm thinking about doing the R32 again with the same combination as S4 to see the difference it makes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.