Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What make of "Infra Red Thermometers" are you using? Ebay full of a yellow and black model? I have seen "red" ones but don't seem to be able to track them down? What should you expect to pay? Thanks.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I've been looking at getting one for when I try gtechniq sealants. I'm a firefighter so we have an Argus thermal imaging camera, much like flir thermal imaging. So I'll be able to do a few sample tests on some items around the station to check it's accuracy.

·
DW Supporter & Woollie Pad Man
4,549 Posts
Fluke are also very good, but pricey..

Speak to Rob at GTech, he sells them, not sure on price though..

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
what happens with a thermal imaging camera and gtechniq? is there some secret i should know? damm it i need to know, and i need to know now!!!!!

theres a manager man in work he has a flir camera, thousands of pounds worth, we were having a play with it, it is by far the best gadget i have ever seen!!!

·
DW Supporter & Woollie Pad Man
4,549 Posts
what happens with a thermal imaging camera and gtechniq? is there some secret i should know? damm it i need to know, and i need to know now!!!!!
I have no idea, I was talking about thermometers :)..
The thermometers were used for the old Exo, as it was fairly temperature temperamental :)..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.