Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Eco-Warrior
5,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't got anymore IPA and half way through so can't wait to order some.

Out of what I have, will anything suffice for post correction, pre wax? Im using Megs #83.

Have:
Megs APC
Megs Super Degreaser
Valet Pro Citrus
Hyper Wash

·
Registered
701 Posts
What are people's thoughts on using methylated spirit? I used to use it to clean my windscreen but have never used it on paint. You used to be able to pick it up at the chemist but I don't know if that's still the case.

·
Eco-Warrior
5,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess use the degreaser as it will break down the oils. Of course you will have to wash it off as it won't flash off, only draw back.

If you wanna nip over you can decant some spies hecker, it's not too far
Doing car now. You're about 2hour round trip so bit far. Plus car will get wet! :lol:

Thanks though. Degreaser it is.

·
Registered
21 Posts
try vodka the cheap stuff is probably better as most of it is Ethanol alcohol neat vodka is as close as you will get to ipa tattoo artists for many years used it to mix down powder pigments and for cutting back certain black lineing ink for making grey shades other option pop in your local tattoo studio explain what you want it for mabey youl have some luck shame your not in essex ive got gallons of the stuff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.