Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Thanks a lot guys, Its been a long and a fun journey and I have enjoyed every second of it.

I am still going to be working on new waxes and continually developing my products but I now have 2 products that I plan to get on sale very very soon...

Oh and I will still need wax testers who can give me good honest feedback...

Thanks again Guys :thumb:

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
It was only a matter of time jay your product results speak for themselves I and I'm sure many others have enjoy testing and reviewing the waxes to date

Good luck and enjoy the fruits of your labour you deserve it

Ps I'm always up for a sample lol

·
Registered
5,959 Posts
This is excellent news, huge congratulations Jay!

The tester pot me and Chris from Waxamomo tested on my Wife's Mini is still holding up very well, although I've not had any chance to get some pictures. It's due a wash this weekend so I'll do what I can to grab a few.

It's due a winter protection though so I do have to confess I may be stripping it to polish the car before sealing for winter!

Congrats and all the best for the future!

Jon

·
Super Moderator
8,474 Posts
Hmmm, might have found a new wax supplier to go alongside my little collection of Bouncer's waxes. Any time you want something trialled i would be willing to give it a go and report back with (crappy phone) pictures Jay.

Good luck and i will be coming to you for a pot sometime in the future.

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Tried the watermelon wax today very nice soft wax easy on easy off gives a great finish

But ............ I absolutely love the wet look I received gives an outstanding reflection

I will upload some photos and full review on your main review thread

Thanx again jay for letting me sample this creation it's brilliant

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.