Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've just used it for then first time, followed the instructions, left it to haze for 5 mins then buffed it off with a microfiber cloth. All looked well and good!

I came back half an hour or so later to find a small bit of condensation on the inside of the car on the windscreen, should I have left the doors open to air it out after buffing twitch the MF. Or is this common in the colder months?

·
Registered
500 Posts
You will get condensation even on spotless glass, the benefit of really clean glass is that even though it does get condensation on the inside, it will clear very quickly, far faster than a dirty screen.

I take it was chilly out etc?

There are anti fog treatments, but they seem to have a lot of issues and are a real Marmite product.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it was chilly out when id finished, just thought it was the way in which id applied it, possibly too much/little or if it was just common.

This morning however there was possibly just 5% of condensation, in comparison to the usual 90% on a cold morning which is excellent!

·
Registered
269 Posts
I used Autoglym Car Glass Polish for the first time also, since it has turned colder my X-Trail's sunroof had started to mist up a great deal. So this aft I gave it a good clean with said polish and as I type this it is crystal clear, this time last night you could not see through it for all the condensation. A quality product if you ask me.

Andy...:thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.