Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had 2 Cars to do this weekend 1st off was an 03 Kia Sorrento which belongs to my grandad. I gave this an enhancement about 2 months ago so this was purely a top up. There are some laquer peel areas i had to take care with etc it is a well used vehicle.

Basic Products used:

Snow foam
AF lather
As tardis
AF imperial
AS G101
AF tripple via DA with flexipads hextech black pad
Gyeon Cure ( 2 coats)
AD trim and tyre gel
AF Crystal
Rain-x
Lucas Interior Detailer

Before

After

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Overall it isnt too bad, there are areas showing its age now. There is some laquer peel on the mirror cover and bonnet etc and the rear arches are rusy. It has lasted very well considering it is often used in agricultural settings and regulary tows vintage tractors up and down the country to shows etc.

·
15k here and I ain?t even got a lollipop
15,375 Posts
Overall it isnt too bad, there are areas showing its age now. There is some laquer peel on the mirror cover and bonnet etc and the rear arches are rusy. It has lasted very well considering it is often used in agricultural settings and regulary tows vintage tractors up and down the country to shows etc.
Vintage tractors? that's of interest to me , what you got? have you been up to the Fraserburgh Vintage rally yet its pretty big know, Cortina Jim on here travels up from Cumbria each year for it:thumb:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The tractors are my grandads he has a Nuffeild Dm4 and a David Brown 880. Not been up there yet I will get him to look into it. The ones we usually attend are the likes of Mearns show, Farming yester year at Scone, Ladybank in Fife and Glamis.

·
15k here and I ain?t even got a lollipop
15,375 Posts
The tractors are my grandads he has a Nuffeild Dm4 and a David Brown 880. Not been up there yet I will get him to look into it. The ones we usually attend are the likes of Mearns show, Farming yester year at Scone, Ladybank in Fife and Glamis.
ok , realy worth a visit north great show and lots on bikes trucks tractors small engines and cars on show , my dad has a 135 and an David Brown880 seletamatic , pretty good nik but was work horses for a while

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.