Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
15k here and I ain?t even got a lollipop
15,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CarPro & Lexus Key Ring

Please note something happened when i uploaded this sales thread and i have two that have linked together , never mind

Hi looking at Uk Mainland and Paypal only with buyer to cover the cost of any Paypal Fee's if applicable, thanks
Please no PM's with offers all dealings will be kept on the thread to remain fair to all

All prices inc del

Have two New Kingston Microsaver very heavy duty lock for laptops and computer monitors and computer with the fitting to recieve these type of locks they are approx 1.8m long

I have 1 twin Microsaver and one normal

Twin Micro Saver £23.95 inc del the best price i could find on Amazon with unknown company was £31 inc del link included

Kensington Twin Microsaver: Kensington: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

The normal Microsaver £20.95 inc del

Please Note Twin one on the Left Normal on Right

Next up Quality Brodit iphone 4 mount Used, this fits by screws included on brodit mounts that as velvet coated high quality £11.95 inc del. SOLD

Last Nice Citroen DS3 small model i won at Goodwood and a nice Key Ring new as well £7.95 inc del SOLD

Thanks for looking any questions please ask

Hi uk mainland only and buyer to cover any paypal charges that may be applicable, also please all dealings to be kept on thread , price includes postage

New Carpro Key Ring Great for any detailer £9 inc delivery SOLD to Bartl

New Lexus Key Ring £7 inc Delivery

Thanks for looking

·
15k here and I ain?t even got a lollipop
15,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Does the Brodit suit iPhone 4S would you know? Had a look at their site and the phones are basically the same so I'm assuming they would.

Is there any chance you do delivery to NI?
Hi as far as I'm aware the iPhone 4 s is the same size check apple site to compare prices, also are you aware you need the Brodit bracket to fit your car to screw this too. Pm your post code I will check but NI I have sent a few things with RM at normal cost, thanks Derek

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.